Thursday, September 28, 2023

Hinduism Books

Today, I visited Mt. Rushmore. In the walkway leading to the flags, there was an area dedicated to the First Amendment rig, There were two booths there. One was dedicated to Christianity and offered Bible classes. I did not visit that booth. The other was dedicated to Hinduism and, I think, Krishna. The man at the booth offered my books. When I asked how much, he said they don't sell them but take donations. I gave him $20 for one book and, I think it shocked him, so he gave me another - free, no charge.

I did some research on the topic of Hinduism versus Buddhism. There's a lot written about it.

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (Bhāgavata Purāṇa), First Canto: Chapters 1-8.


[add name of other book]


There are differences in belief between the Hinduism and Buddhism systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment